-
August 16th, 2003, 01:15 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Spare Time Films is not completely dead.
I have disbanded the committee, axed the bi-weekly meetings and cut out all the administration work.
I have also ceased production on our final two short films, Transient Evil and Video Daze 2. These will not be completed.
I am now spending some time away from it all.
However, I have several ideas for making a feature film very cheaply and using the people and resources that I know I have and can rely on. Once I decide on the project, I will write and shoot the film with my core crew and virtually no outsiders. It will be made with the minimum of pre-production and shot in a style that allows us to work quickly.
That is a ways off yet though. I will be closing the website shortly and leaving a message for visitors on the front page explaining the situation.
When the time is right, it'll open again, but will probably be very different to how it is now.
I will keep this forum open permanently if you wish, but I won't be linking it to the website any more, so bookmark this now if you want to continue reading and writing here.
Regards
Philip
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks